Friday, August 12, 2005

back to school

know what I like about school? Yeah I don't either. school sucks day one back to school and uber stressed out and there's a physics test already on day two.

I failed chem test ah wait what's new. Though I cld have gotten more marks if jing hadn't been using my calculator during the test for so long that I had to do my sum with a rounded up value.oh well I don't really care la All i've got in my sights now is promos.

Today was a rush-back-home-right-after-school day so nothing exciting really happened. i'm so glad I have soccer and training to look forward to I'm also super grateful for my fun class that's making school a teeny bit less of a chore.

I have to stop taking super long naps omg I slept from 630 to 10 just now. What a bloody waste of time. oh and i happened to watch a bit of the channel 8 crap drama serial. Singapore drama serials are seriously cmi to the limit. there are two types of bad guys. Those who keep blaming others but repent and are forgiven in the end and those who don't repent in the end. Then there's the long lost parent-child scenario where the child always finds it super hard to accept the parent and all that nonsense. i hope the children at orphanages don't watch channel 8 it'll just totally turn them off for sure. I really find it impossible to believe that the media can one day come up with something more realistic and the day controversy is included in their production I would really give a standing ovation or something.

I'm having a mental block now don't have anything else to blog about oh crap bloddy physics.

what's the longest word on earth? smiles. it has a mile between the first and last alphabet haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home