Wednesday, August 10, 2005

national day! *rolls eyes*

oh yeah like whatever I didn't even bother to catch the parade.oh wait I'm making it sound as if I'm obliged to hmm let me rephrase that I didn't watch the parade. Caught a glimpse though from all the news after that. The sickening pictures showing young and old of all races smiling and pointing to the sky when the whatever it is flew past sheesh don't they get bored after what 40 years? I'm bored already after 17 years.

Kelly was pointing out how I wasn't being patriotic hmm I guess then it doesn't take much nowadays to be called a patriot. Then again ever since the end of world war 2 there was no really patriotic stuff left to do.Attending the parade wow that's love for your country ok then after the parade people leave their rubbish and crap all over the place my oh my why doesn't the news capture that part. Yes i am very very disgusted by media attention on cliche scenes of "patriotism" all that singing in 4 languages bullshit is really just bullshit. I think a good fireworks display would be better appreciated.oh wait half the patriots there attend the damn thing just for the fireworks.

ok just me rambling.

I skipped training today coz my foot's not well yet. gonna go study with linxin so long since I last saw her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home