Friday, August 12, 2005

exciting entry!

ah sorry for the stupid chick-blog-like-what-happened-today entry hahaha..eh the one time I write some dumb crap den kenna suan!

I totally cannot believe myself that I kinda dao-ed my friend over some petty stuff(ok maybe not petty but still) when she's going through such shit.ok so what I found out was not what you thought I found out. She seemed more normal than ever though. ok enough with the inside stuff

Have been thinking about the idea of complementation and compromise. Would you rather mix with someone who complements you or one who compromises himself for you? most of the time we go for people who complement our own character because it's just less trouble since there's not a lot of effort involved in geting yourself to like them. Yet there are people around us with whom our personalities conflict yet take the effort to compromise us. Coming to think of it, aren't these people making more effort to treasure a friendship? That's maybe why a lot of times people realise after awhile that there are actually a lot of people out of their circle of favour who care and are nice to them as well. maybe I'm just rambling but look it's true. Therefore relationships often start on high points when people feel their partners fully complement themselves but it's when they hit the rocks and realise they they cannot compromise that they end up on a break. What a I trying to imply? maybe the person u think is the perfect one will not turn out as a fantastic relationship partner. instead it's those whom are not that perfect that will last you a lifetime through a good amount of compromise =)

I walk down the street.
There is a hole.
I don't see it.
I fall in.
It isn't my fault.
It takes a very long time to get out.
I walk down the same street.
There is still a deep hole.
I pretend not to see it.
I fall in.
I pretend it's still not my fault.
It takes a long time to get out.
I walk down the same street.
There is still the same deep hole.
I see it.
I fall in anyway.
It's a habit.
I get out quicker this time.
I walk down the same street.
There is a deep hole.
I see it.
I walk around it.
I don't fall in.
I walk down a different street.

Again on the theme of life and all not being about perfection but about progress and compromise. I like the poem I think it's damn inspiring. We can't all live up to God's expectations and it feels good to know that we're allowed to stumble time and time again before finally getting it.ok I know it doesn't give me an excuse to stumble but it just makes me feel less bad about it.

I've been switching company quite a bit in school life be it everyday stuff and cca. I feel like I'm being so ac, not having close and steady friends but having them here there and everywhere. I think personal and private time with every single friend is very important coz it's like really when you get to know and show the person how much u care which is impossible to tell in the midst of the sickeningly hectic jc life.

Contentment is the death of improvement. hmm how true is that? yet the bible tells us to be content. funny .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home