Wednesday, August 17, 2005

jelly

jelly is good It's like the midpoint between ice-cream and sweets.

Training was ok I guess since I really felt I put in a lot of effort in it. There's nothing much I can do really except that right? There's a game against temasek jc on saturday, hope I get to play and hope it doesn't rain.

Nothing interesting about school today except for some guy getting confronted because of some stuff he said. I think he is such an idiot. He said stuff like he was gonna beat up who and who and whoever that attempts to make trouble with him. He self proclaimed to be the "biggest fuck" in the school and he thinks people are speaking bad about him all the time because they are jealous of him. From that summary it is obvious that this is bloody hilarious. Adding to the fact that he isn't much of a sumo wrestler or anything like that.

Why are people that insercure? they have to make an issue out of nothing just to be known or something. I kind of pity such people really. And him proclaiming to be the "biggest fuck" turns me off totally not mentioning that the two words don't seem logical at all but i kinda get what he's trying to announce. I mean respect is something which is weird, the more you ask for it the lesser of it you get. in other words, respected and popular figures don't have to go around promoting themselves. Just for the record i don't even know the guy, oh wait isn't he the big fuck around school? I rest my case.

I don't believe CF is inviting non christians to their clubbing-is-bad talk. I mean seriously it's not gonna make them stop.It would only be seen as CF's way of justifying their own actions (ie. not clubbing) to the rest of the non christian world. And here's the ironic part, why justify your actions to others when God is the only one who judges? I think the CF is retarded.

I'm returning to church and cell this weekend. I met ephriam on the train and he told me some demon-possessed girl joined our cell. She screams during worship and basically behaves a lot like some gothic mental patient.Oh and dresses goth too. eerie. I'm not all excited to see her or anything in fact I'm quite scared the thing would come onto me or something like that. I mean it's too dangerous to have something like that in a jc cell with all the young people shouldn't she be put in like more spiritually experienced people?

doh! I missed simpsons today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home