Sunday, August 14, 2005

sigma notation

I think it looks like some damn cool tatoo or some secret symbol of an illegal cult or something. It's kinda the shape of a nice alphabet too. Right so obviously I've been hitting the books this weekend. Ok not really but at least I did study a bit.

Signs is showing on channel 5 now almost everyone I know is watching it. Except me of course since I've lost faith in the slow moving american brand of horror films since dunno when. Yes, I'm pro-sadako and anti-The ring. They just don't get it in hollywood do they.

I think parenthood which starts above the age of 20 should be banned for the bloody generation gap it creates. i totally hate being nagged at and hearing ridiculously retarded cliche ideas that most students use the computer to study and do projects and sarcastic remarks like my work load seemed to have decreased from primary to secondary school and then to jc. what the bloody fuck man i think teen parenthood should be encourages just for the fact parents would then understand their kids better, or at all for that matter. Go underaged fucking without condoms!

I can't believe I just typed that.

I've had some sparstic media to laugh at this weekend. The wang wang ad where the boy was talking to the sun wukong in the television is really worth checking out if you happen to be doing pw on improvement of tv commercials. On the stupidity scale of one to ten i would rate it an eleven. Another thing is the latest 5566 song. It totally sounds like some chinese new year lion dance accompaniment. i heard it over 933 last night and almost flipped out of my bed.

Choices are something we make everyday. but how many times do we end up regretting them? I don't think there is such a thing as a wrong choice. Every decision we make is a right choice. It's right because we have to learn from it even if it is the "wrong" choice and I don't believe in life being too short for regrets. get real. Regret has been, is and will always be part of our life. Yup eve invented it for us when she took the damned apple. ah what was wrong with the oranges and other fruits (see regret?). There are two types of people usually when u make a "wrong choice" and go to them for advice. The "I told you so" and the "no point regretting la". The second kind is total bullshit. I believe in a third type of response. the understanding the person's choice and giving practical what-to-do-next steps. People who try to comfort others regetting choices are really not hitting the point. wait why did I even write this? oh coz i'm sick of reading "comforting" tags on I've-been-hurt-recently blog entries. Good for you, please regret it and learn from it.

So given the turn-back-time scenario? I would make the same "wrong" choice because I get to regret and learn from it. We learn most things the hard way in this cruel world anyway don't we? Then again I still love giving the "I told you so" just to suan people haha. oh well sometimes it's good to rub it in to allow someone to remember the lesson right?

Premiership has started ogays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home