Monday, August 15, 2005

Wake me up

when september starts.

I'd had it with school work I'm going to go full speed from now on. I had enough of being behind.At least I won't be having regrets if I have to drop one subject in the end. 7 weeks and counting to promos.

There's a highly infectious disease around called competition. It's symptoms include withdrawal of information regarding time spent and in bad cases even lying about time spent. Purpose? To put others paces behind oneself in order to score relatively better grades in the eventual promos.

Competition is anything but healthy from what I can observe around me. It spreads like a disease. Competition begets competition but it does not justify tit for tat methods to attempt to keep people far behind you. "I was so damn busy the whole weekend I totally did nothing at all" --few lessons later-- *takes out completed tutorial when teacher asks for it*

I've always hated people who play down their own academic progress. It's like those sickening people who always say they'd fail a test and score really well for it in the end? Yeah that's something like what I'm talking about. What am I going to do about competition? Keep up with it without attempting to pull down others just so I can do so.

Competition begets competition how awfully true that is. I am totally in race mode now.

It's really scary how people deal with unlikable characters by eventually evolving into them as well. The worst case of if-you-can't-beat-them-join-them I have ever seen.

I miss rv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home