Friday, August 19, 2005

Yet Another Friday

the end of yet another school week. promos are drawing that that that much closer. scary shit o.O

Feeling a bit sneezy now probably because of the soccer in the rain yesterday. It was during PE and it rained like mad.i don't remember what came over us but we felt like playing soccer so 3 other guys from my class along with 2 girls from the combined PE class played inthe rain. Haha it was like so much fun we were laughing like mad. Which brings me to how much I miss chor-lor girls. Can't really find many in ac and it's been a long time since I've seen girls join in such crazy stuff. I dun like prissy girls, at all.I just feel they are like everything tat meets the eye. I dun really care when some prissy princess dresses up to go to town coz they're always dressing up and all but I think chor-lor girls really look great doing everything. i think it's the natural factor about it and the confidence that comes with them not being all girly and pretty for people to see. Plus they are normally so much much more fun to hang out with.Oh well I may just be generalising but I can really kinda relate this to girls like 90% of the time. Yes of course there are exceptions!

ok let's come back from the worthwhile sidetrack about my taste in the opposite gender.

Our stupid lit tutor is being replaced by some strict teacher for 2 weeks. So i had to be listening to othello (yes othello) . I think the heroes of the past are too heroic. Wait wtf that didn't make sense.As in they are a little too perfect,like how superheroes in cartoons are. I think the modern hero is one that has evolved and is one that overcomes flaws instead of being born without them. it's like how courage isn't the absence of fear but the ability to face fear. Mariah Carey sang hero and quoting the lyrics "you'll finally see the truth, that a hero lies in you" interesting change from the one in a million superhero of the past to the hero in everyone of the present.

but then again, the everyone-can-be-a-hero concept is only feasible because of the old idea of the hero being one in a million. I think someday in the future people will get bored of the idea when it has become cliche and then the superhero idea will come again. Interesting cycle isn't it, though I like the present view since it's more optimistic haha.

I really want to perform well in tmr's match. i cannot stand it that people are giving me the "you're only gonna play because the first choice winger is injured" it really pisses me off that people say things like that be it in a subtle or straightforward manner. It's not ego it's player confidence I mean how can you ever put a player down like that. It may be true but I just cannot stand receiving THE LOOK. Just hope i can put the ball in the net or something to shut them up. So I better play if not I'll really be disappoined.

Recently I've been doing something erm irritating if you'd like to call it. I never used to have people ask before stealing a fry or taking a sip of my drink but maybe in jc people are more polite and well-mannered or wadever. So whenever they ask I say no. haha but they will end up taking it anyway so i can be like "what's the point of asking when you will take it anyway" I dislike being asked rethorical questions plus anyway friends shouldn't be so ke qi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home