Sunday, November 27, 2005

Devil's Advocate

Just when i thought I was being all involved in church and holier than before, some stranger had to play devil's advocate, ironically, right at the church doorsteps where I was promoting M@D camp.

Speaking of which, I made the announcement on saturday and accidentally said the word "damn" but I'm sure they'll forgive me haha since i said the camp was damn cool. lol. I've been quite busy this weekend with the camp publicity it really sucked missing sunday soccer twice in a row.oh well I'll try to meet up with the guys when I'm free. The preparation isn't exactly fun since we're actually working plus the response wasn't exactly superb.

Wow I last blogged on monday, that's a record. oh so I met elsa on tuesday at ntu for lunch. She was having some job attachment thingy which was everything but a job since she does nearly nothing all day hahahah. More importantly, ntu so isn't the place for me. I mean yucks, it's such a singaporean place. The people there are like those you see on channel 8! There's like no life at all in the school. Hmm maybe I wasn't in the more happening faculties.

Played badminton and watched champions league which was incredibly boring with manu-villareal at the top of the bland list.

Oh and I scored my first ever goal for AC against JJ so i was quite happy it was a significant goal since we drew 1-1 but we so deserved to win the jj players are so unfit and disorganised. The refree was this fat slob who never failed to amaze me.

So back to devil's advocate. I don't even know why i agreed to go maybe the irony of the whole situation stirred my interest. Yup someone from church asked me to go to a club party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home