Monday, November 14, 2005

Tribute to Disney

I love Walt Disney. I simply cannot imagine life without all the disney productions. Yes I'm a Disney fan, screw pixar. I've finally gotten back my disney CD from joycelin. bought it during the great singapore sale for like a dollar ninety-nine it has all he greatest disney hits mostly the songs and tunes in the disney movies and cartoons.

Tarzan? "You'll be in my heart" What about Lion King? Can you feel the love tonight? And Pocahontas? Aladdin?Hercules?Bambi? oh my goodness the list goes on. Mulan was great so was the little mermaid. 101 Dalmations? The Hunchback of Notre Dame? The one that realy made me cry was Dumbo. When I see an elephant fly, haha. Can hollywood come up with more innocent romance than Beauty and the Beast? I don't know if you're feeling what I'm feeling right now but for me, each tale and each cartoon has a part of me with it. Who I watched them with, how I felt when I watched them back then. I'm grateful to have the opportunity to grow up in a disney generation.

I don't like the super hero genre of current cartoons. I really do pity kids of today. Yes I've been through this once before but with the CD playing I really had to blog about it again.

I love the world of disney for the amount of hopes and dreams it presents. Knowing there's a place where dreams nearly always come ture is really a beautiful thing. I would like to live in a disney world. Yeah who am I kidding? Reality check? yes I know all that. I'm just saying the simplicity and everything being in it's right place and order is a very attractive quality of disneyland. It's always nice to get absorbed in such a fantasy I think the world should too from time to time it might just make this earth a better place.

Monday blues surprisingly even during the holidays. Just like on schooldays, I'm spending my weekdays looking forward to the weekends. Church and those virus peeps.

I like the chicken little song. Mar-lee-yaa-heee Mar-lee-yaa-ooohh mar-lee-ya-arrhh ma-li-yaa-hahaha

Why is my reflection someone i don't know? Must I pretend that I am someone else for all time? When will my reflection show who I am inside?
Why must we all conceal what we think, how we feel? Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide? When will my reflection show who I am inside.
Taken from the Mulan theme song, Reflecttion. I think it's so meaningful, to think it came from some kiddy disney movie huh? ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home