Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Don't tell me

What is politically correct. I'm not a hypocrite, I won't claim to be who I'm not, I won't claim to like what I do not enjoy the least bit. For most of the time my attitude has been better than some people. I say I don't give a flying fuck, I mean it. It's better than the people who claim they give a shit but show otherwise.

i haven't been able to talk about the exorcism of emily rose. I watched it, it's a good movie. The story comes around to show the evangelistic purpose of the movie. I think the girl's damn suey, all the really hardcore demons possessed her. Lucifer himself the boss was in her too. According to the movie which was based on a true account, mother mary is a holy figure, almost like a goddess like catholics believe. Interesting.

So I've gotten a new phone, not really exciting since I hav to get used to the keys all over again. Which is rather sickening. And I lost some numbers which is irritating me like hell.

Carmen got me into this commitee planning a church camp for pre-believers whom our church has reached out to recently in some tutoring programme. Had the first meeting yesterday, was kinda cold with everybody quite shy and all. I don't know anybody there except like carmen and pauline and this is really a step out of my comfort zone. It's a big step getting involved in church that's other than service and cell group, hope it goes well for me.

I suddenly feel like dropping physics. More breathing space

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home