Tuesday, November 29, 2005

tagged

ok so I got tagged to do this by xian wei

5 random things about myself

1) Half my world is in english the other half is in chinese so I have to change channels a lot of the time. I have thoughts in both languages ahaha

2) I usually have dreams in the morning like at 7am and not at night.

3) I hate most leafy veggie except lettuce. So I eat brocolli and carrots a lot

4) I like to think aout random things a lot of the time at home. I can lie on my bed and just think a lot and not fall asleep. Basically, thinking about stuff is like an activity to me.

5) I hate being anywhere alone. Be it the few metres to the toilet or few minutes in the canteen i hate being alone.

ok so the 5 people I have decided to tag are

1) Cyrena
2) Elsa
3) Andeous
4) monique
6) liane

You have to do this when you are tagged.

So today I actually invented a cool christian quote on my own. not like I was actively thinking and phrasing one, but it sort of came to me and sounds good anyway.

Repentance is the greatest courage of man, forgiveness is the highest love of God
-Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home